British Drum Co Maverick Snare Drum - Maple
The Maverick BDC’s first Maple snare drum. In response to overwhelming demand, we have created a snare drum to meet the needs of drummers everywhere. Designed to become your trusted, reliable “workhorse” snare, the Maverick will not disappoint.
Handcrafted in the UK, the Maverick is available in both a 14” x 5.5” and 14” x 6.5”, 10-ply North American Maple shell with a Eucalyptus outer veneer.
Maverick features 30º round-over bearing edges, constructed using our unique cold press moulding process to create a shell with exceptional structural and tonal range. With its stylish Palladium hardware and delicate figured finish, the Maverick is the epitome of classic drum styling.
The Maverick’s maple shell offers a smooth warmth with a hint of brightness that responds effortlessly and allows your playing to really cut through in any musical situation.
The Maverick is a truly versatile snare drum with an awesome tonal range, designed by the British Drum Co. to inspire your playing to new levels of creativity.
• 14” x 5.5” or 14 x 6.5”
• Remo USA heads
• 2.3mm triple flange hoops
• 30º round-over bearing edges
• 10-ply Maple shell with Eucalyptus outer veneer
• Palladium lugs
• BDC logo badge
• Palladium strainer
• Brass snare wires
- Bearing edges: Hand cut, 45-degree
- Snare beds: Hand cut, 1.8 mm deep
- Batter hoop: Triple flange, 2.3 mm
- Snare hoop: Triple flange, 2.3 mm
- Lugs: 10 Diamond chrome-plated Palladium snare lugs
- Batter head: Remo coated Ambassador
- Resonate head: Remo Hazy snare
- Snare strainer: BDC Smooth action strainer
- Feature: Nyloc lug inserts to prevent de-tuning
- Finish: Merlin