DW Drum Workshop DWCP6500UL 6000 Series Ultralight Flat Base Hi-Hat Stand
Inspired by the hardware of the 50’s and 60’s, 6000 Series hardware features a super light aluminum flush base and music stand-style folding design.
It’s the lightest hardware we offer, yet performs surprisingly well for Rock players as well.
A scaled down version of the popular line-up of 6000 Series retro-styled, flush-base hardware, 6000 Series Ultralight™ stands utilize smaller diameter, lighter gauge steel tubing and a low mass tube joint for optimal portability. Other marquis features include a new Glide Tilter™ for exacting adjustment of cymbal and snare drum angles. An “old-school” snare basket design get a modern, spring-loaded make over and the hi-hat stand is as smooth and effortless as its 6000 cousin. Ultralight™ hardware is a perfect for bop kits, vintage sets and gigging drummers everywhere.
[6500UL 5.07 lbs.] [6300UL 2.54 lbs.] [6710UL 2.76 lbs.]
Sturdy and easy to position, the 6500 features a unique direct-pull rod linkage for smooth effortless action.
[5/8" upper tube] [3/4" base tube]
[wt. 5.9 lbs.] [max playing height: 35"] [min playing height: 28"]
*playing height varies depending on cymbals
- Low-profile and super light aluminum Flush Base Design.
- Hinged Memory Locks are included at tube joints to guarantee 100% repeatable, precise height settings every time.
- Offset Direct Pull Action provides direct pedal-to-hat response. Easily-adjustable knurled metal Spring Tension Adjuster
- DW's patented Delta Ball-Bearing Hinge is a state-of-the-art super light aluminum design that incorporates ball bearings at both sides.
- The SM379 Locking Clutch comes standard and allows you to dial in closed "sloshyness" and lock it so it doesn't come loose.
- Upper Rods come standard in two lengths (21" and 15"), allowing you to customize the Hi-Hat Stand for your specific needs.