M80 RED Leather Drum Tone Control Dampener
After years of continuous development with the patented solid brass Snareweight #1, 2, 3, 4 and 5, we are now proud to present the NEW Snareweight M80 (medium to heavy dampening), the perfect "starter" damper and the newest member of the Snareweight family. The M80 is engineered to control the resonance without sacrificing the brightness of the drum. One M80 has 4 different dampening settings: mild, medium, , heavy and off. Remember the M80 fits any snare drum size;(8",9,10,12,13,14 etc.) It also presents some weight on the head (more than tape, plastic etc) which helps shorten the low frequency decay while keeping the drum bright and real. Dampen in a snap or disengage even faster with the on/off feature. If you want a dead drum, this one is NOT for you. Works with triple flange hoops, die cast, angel hoops, true hoops, brass hoops, 1/4" wood, and sound arc hoops. NOT RECOMMENDED FOR S-HOOPS. Leather thickness does vary between 1.5mm to 2mm. For help with this product please contact us anytime at info@SnareWeight.com.
Features & details
- MEDIUM TO HEAVY: Snare Drum Dampening- 4 Different Settings... or, flip it up and off the head for none at all!!
- FLEXIBLE BY DESIGN: Snareweight "Starter" M80. Expressive drum dampening to match a drummer's natural dynamics.
- PATENTED: clip for permanent grip to ALL SIZE metal hoops and 1/4" wood hoops
- MADE IN USA: Genuine USA Leather. (about 8" across)
- MAGNETIC: flexibility. Nothing "sticks" to your head- keep it open and real. Will never warp, kink or unstick.