Varillas de varillas Maple Wood Dowels Mango de plástico / caucho
Get the authentic sound of playing with your hands with none of the pain and inconsistency. Timber Drum Company's Slap Mallet is a must have for drummers and percussionists. It works on many instruments but especially well on cajon, djembe, congas and bongos. You can even use it for special effects on a drum set. It is made in the U.S.A. in Timber Drum Company's Nashville, Tennessee workshop. The handle is solid birch, which is durable and feels great, much like a thick drum stick. The canvas slap pocket is weighted and flexible, so it makes bass tones and slaps effortlessly. Pro Tip: some players like using the Slap Mallet in one hand and rods or brush in the other hand. Test it out and get creative.
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Authentic hand slap sound with the comfort of playing with a stick
- Killer bass tones on cajon and djembe
- Works on cajon, djembe, log drum, conga, bongos, and drum sets
- Solid birch handle for comfort and durability
- Flexible and weighted canvas creates effortless volume and tone
- Official Timber Drum Co. one year manufacturer's warranty