PRESONUS PM-2 Small Diaphragm Condenser microphones PAIR
Matched pair of small-diaphragm condenser mics featuring a ¾” gold-sputtered capsule housed in an ultra-light chassis - includes a stereo bar for XY placement.
Ideal for stereo recordings of acoustic instruments, drum overheads, ensembles and more, the PreSonus PM-2 stereo microphone set provides the tools you need to create professional results. Each PreSonus PM-2 small-diaphragm cardioid condenser microphone is equipped with a ¾” gold-sputtered capsule housed in an ultra-light chassis, making it easier to perfectly position your microphones without fighting gravity. Sold as a sonically matched pair, the PM-2 comes equipped with a stereo bar for XY mic placement. PM-2 microphones can be used together or individually, making them an excellent addition for any home or professional recording environment.
- Two matched small-diaphragm condenser microphones
- Ideal for stereo recordings of acoustic instruments, drum overheads, ensembles and more
- Cardioid polar pattern
- 0.75” (19 mm), gold-sputtered capsule
- Extra light chassis for easy positioning
- Mic clips and stereo bar for XY mic placement included
|PACKAGE CONTENTS||Two microphones, mic clips, and stereo bar|
|TUBE OR SOLID STATE||Solid State|
|CAPSULE TYPE||19 mm gold sputtered|
|NUMBER OF MICROPHONES||Stereo Pair|
|ANALOG OR DIGITAL||Analog|