Creative Percussion - Groove Ring
Save Liquid error (snippets/product-badge line 32): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
The Groove Ring gives you an industrial, metallic sound on your snare drum!
Great for accents! Play it with rim-shots or on its own.
Made from our Hex Metal, the Groove Ring is hand-hammered and heat-treated to bring a specific tone out of the metal. It's formed into a domed shape with the outer edge slightly flattened to allow it to sit properly on your drumhead and the inner edge raised approximately 1/4". This gives you the versatility to flip it over and get a different effect. Just rest it on top of your drumhead and you’re ready to go!
Features and uses of the Groove Ring:
- Get a loud tone without the need for a hard hit.
- Use it as an accent sound which is similar to a pipe or anvil.
- Use in conjunction with a rim-shot.
- Add a Creative Percussion Groove Chain-ger for even more metallic sound.
- Enhance the industrial sound by disengaging the snare wires.
- Add one or two of our MFX Jingles for more dimension in sound.