Gretsch Drums Renown CUSTOM 3-piece Shell Pack - Antique Pearl 12/16/22
Gretsch resurrects a classic in the Renown RN2 drum series. Bringing back the beloved 7-ply maple shells with 30° bearing edges and Gretsch's hallmark Silver Sealer interiors, which look and sound every bit as glorious as they have for the last 15 years.
What's new in the RN2 is its USA classic features — 302 hoops and a bass-mounted tom holder — along with some modern touches, including redesigned black round badges. New wrap and finish options make the Gretsch Renown RN2 kits more customizable than ever.
The Renown RN2 series sees a return to Gretsch 302 hoops — the same ones found on today's Gretsch Brooklyn kits. At 3mm thick, the 302s are every bit as stout as the former die-cast hoops. Only they're less rigid for better flex, which offers more of that classic Gretsch goodness. Modern 302s are rounded over too, making them easier on sticks than legacy 302s.
Gretsch Drums Renown RN2 Shell Pack Features:
- Shell sizes (depth x diameter): 8" x 12" tom, 16" x 16" floor tom, 16" x 22" bass drum
- Great for all styles, eras, and applications
- Classic Gretsch formula 7-ply maple shells are as bold and vivid as ever
- 30° bearing edges, inside and out, reveal a distinctly Gretsch voice
- Silver Sealer on shell interiors — a Gretsch hallmark
- 302 hoops on toms and snare are the same ones found on Brooklyn kits
- Redesigned round badges
- Includes bass-mounted double tom holder; other hardware not included
LOCAL Nashville pick up only. No shipping.
Vist our East Nashville drum shop to demo and take it home.
Message any questions.