Hendrix Perfect Ply Bubinga Snare Drum 6.5x14
6-ply bubinga snare drum features a thin, resonant shell and durable gloss finish
Hendrix Drums designed the Perfect Ply series with the goal of producing tonally pure, extremely sensitive and versatile ply-constructed drums, and this Perfect Ply bubinga snare drum lives up to that pursuit with every detail.
Perfect for drummers who want to express the most subtle ghost notes while piercing through the music on the backbeat, this drum features a thin 5 mm shell that resonates openly and makes the drum extra sensitive with a strong bottom end. Maple reinforcement rings control the decay, and aluminum lugs keep the drum lightweight. Most importantly, the shell on this model is made from 6 plies of certified, legally harvested African bubinga, an exotic hardwood known for its distinctively full, dark tone.
Features aluminum hardware with single-point tube lugs.
- 14" wood snare drum crafted from 6 plies of bubinga
- 5 mm thin shell maximizes punchy tone and sensitivity at lower volumes
- Maple reinforcement rings increase rigidity for heavier genres
- Lightweight aluminum hoops and tube lugs
- Available in 5.5, 6.5 and 8" depths
- Durable polyester gloss and satin finish options