SNAREWEIGHT M1 RED Leather Drum Tone Control Dampener
After years of continuous development with the patented solid brass Snareweight #1, 2, 3, 4, and 5, the M1b genuine leather damper is the perfect "starter" for the serious drummer that wants light to medium dampening. Made of California genuine leather, the Snareweight M1b is engineered to control the resonance without sacrificing the brightness of the drum. One M1b has 4 different repeatable dampening settings: very light, light, medium and off. Pick up two M1b's for more control and further accuracy with finding the unmusical ring- will give you 2x the options. Remember the M1b is a great fit for toms too (most floor toms should use our Snareweight M80 model). The M1b adds some weight on the head to help shorten the lower frequency hum and never sticks to the head unlike tape or gels. You can dampen in a snap or disengage even faster with the on/off magnet feature. Works with triple flange hoops, die-cast, angel hoops, true hoops, brass hoops, and 1/4" wood hoops, and sound arc hoops. NOT RECOMMENDED FOR S-HOOPS and Tama Arc Hoops. Leather thickness and density does vary between 1.5mm to 2mm. Visit www.snareweight.com for a complete list of our high-end boutique Snareweight line as well.
Features & details
- Hey Everybody, if they are out of stock, try the web site - thanks!! Rock on!! LIGHT to MEDIUM: drum dampening- 4 different settings... or, flip it up and off the head for none at all!!
- FLEXIBLE BY DESIGN: Snareweight "Starter" M1b. Expressive drum dampening. FLEXIBLE BY DESIGN to match a drummer's natural dynamics.
- PATENTED: clip for permanent grip to ALL SIZE metal hoops except S-hoops and Tama Arc Hoops hoops
- MADE IN USA: Genuine USA Leather. (about 4" across)
- MAGNETIC: flexibility. Nothing "sticks" to your head- keep it open and real. Will never warp, kink or unstick.