WUHAN KOI 14” Hi-Hats Pair Cymbals
Dark, Washy Hi-hats with a Raw Bell
The Wuhan KOI series presents a stunning selection of artisan-quality B20 bronze cymbals with distinctive unlathed bells and clean laser-engraved logos that help these cymbals retain their sophisticated look. Wuhan KOI series hi-hats are ideal for players who prefer a dark sound with enough clarity to stand out on a dense stage or in a studio mix.
While the raw bell adds a distinctive look, it’s not just for show — it’s designed for drying out the cymbal to enhance definition and clarity. Like actual koi fish, every cymbal in the Wuhan KOI series is uniquely beautiful, both in sight and sound.
Wuhan KOI Hi-hat Cymbals Feature:
- Quality cast from musically expressive B20 bronze
- Dark wash with a dry and cutting chick
- Distinctive old-world looks and construction
- Playable heavy-hammered raw bell hides a wealth of tones
- Laser-engraved logos help maintain a clean, sophisticated look